Do you need a loan to fix the house or to solve some problems? You don’t know what to do to get a loan and you want to know which options are right for you? an elucidation on arropaydayloans.com
With today’s guide we will help you understand what you need to do to get the loan for your needs. Here you will find all the steps necessary to apply for personal loans !
How to get a loan
Provides you with the loan option that best suits your needs. You can also know the installment before applying for the loan using the online quote.
Just enter your details in the appropriate form, add both the amount and the number of installments and submit the request. The quote is free, immediate and is not binding on the loan.
With an online quote, you can also get an idea of the cost and monthly cost of installments and interest. If you wish to have a low installment, remember that the repayment times will increase and therefore also the interest. Carefully calculate the repayment duration of the installments from one hand to Fiditalia not to waste money on interest.
If you prefer to receive information directly from a representative, you can request a quote from a branch. The budget also allows you to reduce the risk of having unpleasant surprises when applying for a loan. Below are the different types of Fiditalia loans:
- Multipremia or the loan that also finances small projects and gives a premium for punctuality in repaying installments. The prize is an installment that is lowered over time.
- We trust allows you to ask for up to 30,000 euros and allows you to have a repayment plan that is perfect for your needs;
- Unika is the debt consolidation which allows to extinguish and consolidate all the loans in progress with or with other financial intermediaries or other banks. It also allows you to request new liquidity.
What are the necessary guarantees?
If you need to get a loan you must provide mandatory guarantees. The guarantees are the same in every case also for those who are on the list of bad payers or for those who have been protested. The guarantees to be provided are:
- The guarantee of a third party : the third is a guarantee and can be either a parent, a friend or a relative. Always remember that the guarantor could become the loan manager;
- The pension : a useful guarantee for loan applications, but the duration and number of installments may change in relation to the age of the applicant;
- The pay slip : the guarantee par excellence, allows you to have advantageous rates and to obtain loans quickly;
- Salary- backed salary : this is often a guarantee also for those who have been protested or who are on the bad payers list. The salary assignment allows the monthly payment of the installment directly from the salary with advantageous rates and return plans in ten years.
What do you need to get the loan?
To have the loan you have to bring to the request:
- A valid identity document;
- The pension, or paycheck or if you are self-employed the last tax return.
Even those who have been protested or are on the bad payers list must still provide the same documents. Generally you don’t need to bring other documents. After all, Fiditalia will be in charge.
Useful times to receive the sum
In most cases the request for a loan is processed in a few days and the sum is paid out quickly. For the request of a loan in the branch it will be the person in charge to show you the average waiting time to have the Fiditalia loan on your account.
Don’t forget that waiting times and interests can be different depending on the case and also change depending on the amount requested. Rates and installments may also vary with respect to the estimate requested.
Interest for the loan
To find out about the interest rates and the cost of the installment you are going to pay for the loan, you can request a quote on the website. If you need to talk to a representative, you can request a quote directly from a branch and not just online.
The online or branch quote is not binding and is free. Thanks to the budget you will be able to know the amount of the TAN and the APR. The TAN is the interest rate, the APR is the synthetic total cost of the loan. The APR is the cost of the commissions that you will go to pay for the request for a loan.
Before applying for the loan it is useful to check both the TAN and the APR to choose the most convenient ones. A quick search done before applying for a loan can also help you save a large sum on interest.
The loan for the protested subjects
We cannot guarantee that will consent to the loan if you have been protested or if you are on the list of bad payers. To know the answer it is necessary to go to a branch and ask a person in charge for the necessary information. Fiditalia will have to study the applicant’s financial situation and decide whether to proceed with the loan request.
Offering a fifth of salary as a guarantee often succeeds in unlocking the loan request even if you’re on the bad payer list or if you’ve been protested before. The sale of the fifth from access to advantageous rates and plans to repay the amount up to 10 years.
Loans for temporary workers
Are you a temporary worker and do not know how to get a loan? To get a loan from fixed-term workers, the number of installments to be paid for repayment of the amount must not exceed the remaining months of the contract.
Regarding the other conditions to be met for the loan request, just rely on those listed above in this article. No additional guarantees are required.