The world of entrepreneurs is truly complicated. It is often difficult to reach the end of the month due to the deferment of payments. Unfortunately, today it is quite common for customers to request deferred payments up to 90 days. What implies that the professional has to take charge of declaring the VAT even before having charged. This, together with the lack of immediate liquidity often causes the need to apply for a loan.
But, can you ask for a loan being autonomous and being in Financial Credit Institutions? In Particular Credit we tell you.
How to request a loan with Financial Credit Institutions being autonomous
One of the most frequent doubts that arise is to know if you can request a loan with Financial Credit Institutions being autonomous. The truth is that yes. However, not all lenders offer this service. For example, banks denigrate credit to any client that is in Financial Credit Institutions or does not have a stable payroll. Therefore, if you are autonomous and you are in Financial Credit Institutions, the banks will not help you. However you can go to other lenders. As private equity companies type Private Credit.
Requirements to meet to obtain a loan with Financial Credit Institutions being autonomous
To grant you a loan with Financial Credit Institutions being autonomous, many private equity companies and private lenders will also request certain minimum requirements. Of course, much less demanding than those of banks. These requirements may be the following:
- That the debt does not exceed the amount established by the loan entity. Many private equity companies offer credit as long as the debt in Financial Credit Institutions does not exceed a certain amount. Many set this limit at € 200. However in Particular Credit you will not encounter this problem. Since we work with home equity loans and we don’t set a limit on Financial Credit Institutions.
- Depending on the type of debt. Normally lenders do not offer money with Financial Credit Institutions to freelancers if the client’s debt is due to a default to a financial entity. For example, that we have not paid the mortgage for several months or that we have a debt for using the credit card. Normally, debts associated with expenses of all kinds of supplies are accepted. Whether they are gas, telephony, etc.
- Demonstrate economic stability. Even if you are not a wage earner, you do not have to run out of money quickly. In these cases, if you are also in Financial Credit Institutions and you are self-employed, it is often frequent that you must show that you have stable income. It is likely that certain credit companies will ask you for the tax return or quarterly VAT to confirm this information.
- Be of legal age and live in Spain. It may seem obvious but all loans made in our country are only offered to adults. And to residents in Spain. In case of not fulfilling these requirements you will not be able to obtain loans.
Types of loans with Financial Credit Institutions for freelancers
Among the modalities that you can use if you want fast money are the following:
- Fast micro-loans , which will be charged to your account in less than 15 minutes and must be repaid within a maximum period of 60 days. The amount does not usually exceed € 1,000.
- Fast loans, which are usually around € 5,000 and are also obtained in a short time. These loans have a longer repayment term, usually up to 36 months, and lower interest rates.
- Finally, home equity loans. Which are precisely the specialty of Private Credit. In this type of loans we will have to have a property in property free of charges that can serve as collateral. The loan amount will amount to a maximum equivalent to 25% of the market value of the property. You can return the money along with interest between 1 year and 10.